What is the Sun HPC Consortium?
The Sun High Performance Computing Consortium (SHPCC) is an independent, volunteer-organized, international group of member organizations that own or use Sun computer systems with emphasis on high-performance, technical computing, and visualization.Presentations
SHPCC's mission is to provide the high performance computing community with leadership and provide a forum for information exchange to enable the development and effective use of Sun computational tools in achieving the business and research objectives of member organizations.
Compute-Power for C2A2S2E: Challenges of an innovative Concept for Aerospace Research
- Dr. Alfred Geiger, Head of Solutions & Innovations Scientific & Technical ICT, T-Systems Solutions for Research GmbH
- Greg Newby, Arctic Region Supercomputing Center University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Peter Braam, CEO, Cluster File System
- Fritz Ferstl, Director Grid Engine Software, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
|1.||Totalview Technologies |
Debugging Code Written for Multi-Core Chip Architectures
Chris Gottbrath, Product Manager at Totalview Technologies
Spotting the Multicore Bottlenecks
Erik Hagersten, CEO, Acumem
John Gustafson, Clearspeed
|4.||NVIDIA Tesla & CUDA: |
GPU Compute Solutions for High Performance Computing
Patrick LeGresley, Sr. Applied Engineer, NVIDIA
Performance Results for the UltraSPARC T2 Processor on HPC Workloads
- Partha Tirumalai, Distinguished Engineer/HPC Ace, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Ruud van der Pas, Senior Staff Engineer/Technical Systems ambassador/HPC Ace, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Dieter an Mey, HPC Team Lead, RWTH Aachen University, Center for Computing and Communication
ICM Poland: New perspectives and prospects along with Sun C48
- Marek Niezgodka/Wojtek Sylwestrzak, Director, ICM
A Secure Attribute-Based Infrastructure for Distributed Computational Environments
ROCKS and ROCKS on Solaris
- Arnie Miles, Senior Systems Architect, Advanced Research Computing Adjunct, Assistant Professor of Computer Science, Georgetown University
- Matthew Baier, Solaris Product Line Manager, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Barton Fiske, Senior Technical Marketing Specialist, HPC Systems and Visualization, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Bryan Banister, Manager, Storage Systems and Production Servers, Production Systems Dept., San Diego Supercomputer Center, University of California San Diego
|1.||Allinea Software |
Debugging and Optimizing at Scale
Michael Rudgyard, CEO, Allinea Software
|2.||The Performance Implications of MPI in Quad Core HPC |
Dan Caldwell, Vice President, Channels, Scali
Powering Wall Street - Market Data Application Acceleration over Solaris
Aviv Cohen, Product Management Group Leader,Voltaire
InfiniBand Products and Roadmap
Gilad Shainer, Senior Technical Marketing Manager
- Phil Papadopoulos, Program Director, Grid and Cluster Computing Acting Group Leader, Grid Development and Deployment University California San Diego
- Rohit Valia, Group Product Manager, Network.com
- Linda Fellingham , Advanced Visualization Group, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Jay Boisseau, Director, Texas Advanced Computing Center
- Dr.David Scott, Intel
- Marty Itzkowitz, Project Lead for the Performance Analyzer, Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Karl Fuerlinger, Innovative Computing Laboratory, University of Tennessee, EECS Department, USA
- Nawal Copty, Project Lead for OpenMP, Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Marc Hamilton & Bjorn Andersson, Sun Microsystems, Inc.